How Does My Blog Get Listed on Google?
One key to MLM success is to get listed on Google. I will give you some insights and tools that will help you get your blog listed on Google. You may want to watch my Free Attraction Marketing Video Bootcamp . Just put your name and email into the form on the top right of my blog site and you will get right on.
You want MLM success. But right now you may be blogging away, and no one knows you are out there. However, if you build your blog right, they’ll come! First, be deliberate about your objective of driving traffic and stay focused on your goal. Yes, THEY will come (!).
Principles to Get Listed on Google
To get listed on Google and achieve MLM success, you want to be on the first page of Google. To command MLM success, be deliberate and understand how search engines “think” when they are searching and what drives search engine rankings. You do not have to be an IT professional, SEO expert or computer expert. You only need to understand the basics. For example, if you want to find the definition of a word in the dictionary, you need to know that a dictionary is organized alphabetically or you would never locate the word. It’s not any different with Google. Google is very simple. Google ranks by popularity, and Google searches and finds information based on relevancy tied to keyword or key phrase matches.
So, be deliberate. Know the key principles that you need to focus on and control to get listed on Google and help get your blog posts ranked well.
Here are some tips for MLM success in Google ranking:
1. Content Relevancy: You want to blog about subject matter that is needed and searched by your target audience on Google.
2. Content Originality: Google does not accept copycats. Make sure that your content is unique in its wording and presentation.
3. Keyword Focus: Your content should be constructed around a keyword or keyword phrase that is frequently searched by your target audience. The term should not be a phrase that does not have a huge amount of Google search competition. Always go to the Google keyword search tool to check the search frequency of the term.
4. Search Engine Optimization of Your Blog Post: There are tricks to wording and formatting your blog post that will “optimize” it for Google search including things like: keyword density; presenting your keyword with bold, italics and underline; using your keyword in headings, and tagging your images with your keyword. The tool I use and recommend is SEO Pressor. However, Google has recently (as of 4/12) changed their procedures, and SEO work may no longer be desirable.
5. Promote your Blog posts: After you post, you want to make sure that you promote your post very actively. Use the social networks such as Twitter and Facebook and submit to article directories.
6. Produce a Lot of Content: Get a lot of regular blogging going. This will drive more traffic to your site. This, in turn, will increase your popularity ranking with Google and help you get listed on Google. It’s self-generating.
Follow these principles and you will be well on your way to Blogging and MLM Success!
To Your Success!